link to private blog

Click on the highlighted area of the post discription to link to my private blog.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

white walls

I have wanted to paint away the white walls in our family room for a long time.  See the new look that our family room now has.

4 comments:

bonnie said...

Thanks Nett for the invite to your private blog. If you need my info let me know. I don't know for sure if I'm in it or not...new format etc.

Susan Quayle said...

I need an invite to get on your blog. If you don't have my e-mail it is mquayle@readytek.net. I'd love to see your "white walls". Thanks - Susan

Hollie said...

hey i need an invite to your new blog - htippetts@gmail.com

THANKS!!

smith said...

The solely requirement is that you just 우리카지노 make a casino account, and enter a bonus code if applicable, to claim the supply